Experience the Joy. "You will get more out of it than you put in"
Our league has a variety of volunteer opportunities. Enthusiasm and compassion are the
pre-requisites. By giving only a few hours of your time, not only will you make a difference
in the life of a child with special needs, but you will also grow as a person.
- Buddy (must be age 12 or over)
- Coaching Team (Coaches, Field Assistants, Team Moms)
- Game Day Help (Power Team
National Anthem Performer
MLT Store, Concession
- Special Events (Season Parties, Community Events, Fundraiser Activities)
- Volunteers must be at least 12 years old.
- Volunteers must first attend a training held weekly before each game during the season at our field.
- Volunteers must pre-register weekly for the shift they wish to help with.
- You do not have to sign up for the whole season - a minimum of one shift is all we ask.
- Games are played Friday evenings and Saturdays.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (336) 883-3477 to find out more about our volunteer program.